Friday, August 5, 2011

No Looking Back!!!!

Countless times I have looked back over my life in regret wishing that I could rewind time and change a few things or eliminate things (and people) altogether. However, I truly believe that there are things and situations that if it doesn't kill you will make you stronger. I also learned that if I continued to focus on my past, I would forfeit my future. So I......... Let Go and I encourage you to do the same!


Let Go of Past Hurts!
Let Go of Past Disappointments!
Let Go of Past Failures!
Let Go of Past Mistakes!


LET GO! LET GO! LET GO!

2 comments:

  1. I agree so much. Living in the past will definitely handicap you from moving forward. The enemy only has the past to use to haunt us. We have to be mindful that we have to renew our minds staying focused on GOD who will keep us in perfect peace. We have to be selective with our memories; I have many that can really take me back to a place I don't ever want to remember. So I'm on board also "No Looking Back"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true! The enemy only uses the past to haunt us and to keep us from progressing toward our destiny. And I totally agree that selective memory is a great tool when dealing with the past. There are some things that you can look back on and be grateful about where God has brought you from and reflect on the things that you've learned. However, you said it best, we must be selective on about what we choose to ponder on!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Blog contents © Wear Your Crown 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.