Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WELCOME!


Thanks for visiting WYC! I am so excited about this blog and the opportunity to share with the world my dreams, short comings, goals and just everyday life experiences! However, the motivation behind this blog is to reach out to women all around the world from all walks of life about how to wear our crown.


WYC is a place where women can come together and celebrate "womanhood". “As iron sharpens iron, so one man (or woman) sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17 And because women go through so much, it is up to us to learn how to celebrate each other and build each other up.

So sit down, grab a snack and enjoy. I welcome you to talk with me, joke with me, laugh with me, encourage others with me and celebrate women!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Blog contents © Wear Your Crown 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.