Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dare to Dream......Again


 South Carolina’s Motto: While I breathe, I hope

As long as you have life in your body, you have hope and as long as you have hope, there is potential for the manifestation of your dreams.

                                 

One of my previous dreams came to me around the age of 26. I was working at an electric company part-time. My dream was to retire before 30 so that I can be a stay-at-home mom. [Before sharing the rest of my testimony, I would like to caution you about whom you share your dreams with] However, I did not take this advice and I told my co-workers and of course they laughed and behaved in many discouraging ways. In addition to unbelieving co-workers there were many things that took place to discourage me but I held onto my dream.

Although my dream didn’t come to past right away-I held three other jobs after that job at the electric company- my dream did come true. Before the age of 30, I retired. I am currently a stay-at-home mom with five children!I give God all the glory for my dream coming to past because I could not have done it without Him.

No matter what your situation looks like, I encourage you to dream again and (or) hold onto your dreams. There is evidence all around you that someone didn’t give up on their dreams no matter what obstacles came their way. Obstacles will come but use those obstacles as opportunities to push forward and pursue your dream even more.

What is your dream????

Image: Kenneth Cratty / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Image: Louisa Stokes / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Blog contents © Wear Your Crown 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.