Friday, July 1, 2011

~Video of the Week~

Over the years, I would hear people say, “believe in you”. And I tried to believe in me but that didn’t work for me. It seemed to have worked for others, just not me. There was something else I needed, something more than just “me”. I needed a higher purpose because I could not see past my faults and imperfections. I longed to know why I was put on this earth; why I was born.

Shortly after (meaning years later), a revelation penetrated my mind beyond my natural ability to reason. Jeremiah 29:11 states: “For I know the plans I have for you”, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. WOW!!!!! And now everyday, that purpose-like a puzzle- comes together.

This revelation helped me to believe again, it gave me hope. And I say to ALL OF YOU, know that no matter what you’ve been through or what anyone has negatively spoken over your life, YOU have a PURPOSE and a DESTINY!

BE ENCOURAGED WOMAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Blog contents © Wear Your Crown 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.