Tuesday, September 27, 2011

PROMISE KEEPER



Most blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is. Jeremiah 17:7 Amplified

God wants us to depend totally upon Him, not our boyfriends, husbands, mother, sister, brother or anyone else. And when we Honor God by trusting in Him, He will come through no matter what it looks like.

Here is a very inspiring testimony about a Woman whose trust in God was put to the test as she faced hardship.
PROMISE KEEPER

It was a week before pay day and I had no food in the house and no money to buy any because my ex-husband had not paid his child support that week.  I didn’t know how I was going to feed my children that week. I didn’t want to borrow it and remember sitting at my kitchen table crying out to God, “You said you would always take care of me and my family. I have no money, I don’t get paid for another week what am I gonna do?” The next day at work I got a phone call from a bank that I no longer banked with. I had missed the call and called back on my break and when I called the lady told me that I had a check for $750 that had tried to post to my account but couldn’t because it was closed. She said when she seen it she thought to herself that somebody probably needs this money and instead of sending it back like she should have,  she opened another account and posted it there and all I had to do was come sign some paperwork and pick it up.  All I could do was shout and cry all my coworkers were looking at me like what is going on? All I could say was God is good! I want to say to you that even in your darkest hour he’s there and he hears your cry. Just like he promised me when I was pregnant at 18 with my first child that He would always take care of me and my family, that promise stands true for you too.  I can say today 12 years and four children later that He still has never broken his promise.

If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. John 15:17 Amplified


UNTIL NEXT TIME…..BE ENCOURAGED WOMAN

Image: Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Blog contents © Wear Your Crown 2009. Blogspot Templates by Nymphont.